I Recently put together another 90’s/2000’s R&B inspired mix for an upcoming event I have called, Bump N Grind. It’s an old school 90’s/2000’s R&B night. It takes place this Saturday (April 15th, 2017) inside Lion & Bright (Halifax, Nova Scotia).
Click Here For More Event Information
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening. Enjoy!
01. Jodeci – Get On Up
02. Gina Thompson Ft. Raekwon – The Things You Do (Darkchild Remix)
03. Intro – Let Me Be The One
04. Mary J Blige – You Remind Me
05. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room (Remix)
06. Usher – Think Of You
07. Mase Ft. Total – What You Want
08. Swv – Youre The One
09. Brownstone – If You Love Me
10. Maxwell – Ascension
11. Brian Mcknight – Hold Me
12. Mya Ft. Jay-z – Best Of Me (Part 2)
13. Foxy Brown Ft. Blackstreet – Get Me Home
14. R Kelly Ft. Nas – Did You Ever Think (Remix)
15. Ne-yo Ft. Ll Cool J – So Sick (Remix)
Happy to announce that we’re doing another 90’s R&B night this Saturday (April 15th, 2017). The last one was a great time and I’m positive that this one will be the same. We are thankful that the good people over at Lion & Bright are letting us do it again there. Space is pretty limited so to avoid any disappointment, you should come out early.
So, if you are in Halifax this weekend and you want to hear some dope music from the 90’s and I highly suggest you make it out. Below is a link to the event page via facebook with more information.
I’ll be releasing a 90’s R&B mix later on this week for this event – so stay tuned for that!
Click Here For The Facebook Event Page
I put together this little 30 minute mix in celebration of a night I do that’s called The Jam. It turns 3 years old this weekend.
This mix is a quick taste of some of the music that we play at this event. It’s literally all over the place.
The Jam Facebook Event Page
01. Drake – Blem (Mozes Remix)
02. Drake – Started From The Glow
03. Tlc – Waterfalls (Uptempo)
04. The Internet – Somethings Missing
05. Sg Lewis – Warm (Okay Tk Edit)
06. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
07. Dance Break
08. Rihanna – Rude Boy (Moshe Edit)
09. Adele – Hello (Adam Doubleyou X Nick Bike Remix)
10. Major Lazer Ft. Ty Dolla Sign, Wizkid – Boom
11. Drake – One Dance
12. Dillon Francis – Burn Up The Dance
13. Kanye West – Fade (Petedown Edit)
14. Mighty Fools – Bunda Seios
15. Iggy Azalea – Mo Bounce
16. Omarion – Distance (Moombah Edit)
It’s crazy to think that we’ve been doing The Jam for 3 years now. The Jam is a night where anything goes and you get to be yourself. We play everything from Rap, House, Dance, Moombahton, Twerk, Trap, Hip-Hop, Old School, Remixes, and basically anything else we can get our hands on that sounds dope!
Saturday, April 8th we’ll be giving away a bunch of prizes for the anniversary as a small token of appreciation to everyone who has ever attended one of these events. In the next couple days I’ll be releasing a little mix catered towards this event. Until then, if you are in town (Halifax, Nova Scotia), you should make it a priority to come out this weekend. I’ll post a link below so you can check out the information on the event page.
Event information: Facebook Event Page