Top of the morning!
Happy #stpatricksday everyone.
Here is my latest episode of ‘GET LOOSE’. This one features a lot of great music. I think it’s one of my favorites so far (just saying). It features music from artists and producers you probably haven’t heard of but I think that’s what makes ‘GET LOOSE’ a unique podcast. Don’t get me wrong, I like to play some popular/mainstream tunes but I get more excited when I can play great undiscovered music.
Anyhoo, give it a listen, share it with your friends, and let me know what you think of it.
01. Keyshia Cole – Let It Go (Double A Remix)
02. Caden Jester – Portland
03. Goldlink – Dark Skin Woman (Cosmos Midnight Remix)
04. Majid Jordan – Something About You (Scuba Case Remix)
05. Crayon – What I Do
06. Destinys Child – Lose My Breath (Sndwvs Remix)
07. Major Lazer – Boom (Arona Mane Remix)
08. Ninetoes – Finder (Moombah Remix)
Sooner is better than later!
Here is the latest episode of GET LOOSE. This is your weekly 15 minute mini-mix.
Music from Groove Theory, Katy Perry, Jason Derulo, Sean Paul, Jazz Cartier.
01. Groove Theory – Tell Me (Mayeda Remix)
02. Katy Perry – Chained To The Rhythm (Fraze Remix)
03. Bruno Mars – Chunky
04. Jason Derulo Ft. Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla Sign – Swalla
05. Jazz Cartier – Tempted
06. Sean Paul – No Lie (Bvrnout Remix)
Here is the latest episode of Get Loose
New music from Ed Sheeran, Omarion, Maroon 5, Jeremih, Chris Brown, Big Sean, and The Weeknd.
01. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (Deville Remix)
02. Omarion – Distance
03. Maroon 5 Feat. Future – So Cold
04. Jeremih Feat. Chris Brown, Big Sean – I Think Of You
05. Janet Jackson Feat. Timbaland, Missy Elliott – Go Deep (Remix)
06. The Weeknd Feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
Download Link: http://bit.ly/GETLOOSE028
Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here. Life has been super hectic with my new job and all. It’s hard juggling normal life alongside djing and putting out projects.
I hope everyone is having a great December thus far. Thankfully I have the next two weeks off of work so I will be getting some much needed organizing done with my music and with that I’ll be able to pump out some more projects.
Check out the latest episode of Get Loose after the jump!
Continue reading “OKAY TK – New Mix (Get Loose 026)”