I’m starting to feel bad for my man Ja Rule. The last week or so he’s been taking some major heat for putting on a failed event known as Fyre Festival. I’ve decided to take the high ground and show some support towards Ja Rule. I just made a mini-mix celebrating Ja Rule: The Artist and not Ja Rule: The Festival Promoter.
I Recently put together another 90’s/2000’s R&B inspired mix for an upcoming event I have called, Bump N Grind. It’s an old school 90’s/2000’s R&B night. It takes place this Saturday (April 15th, 2017) inside Lion & Bright (Halifax, Nova Scotia).
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening. Enjoy!
01. Jodeci – Get On Up
02. Gina Thompson Ft. Raekwon – The Things You Do (Darkchild Remix)
03. Intro – Let Me Be The One
04. Mary J Blige – You Remind Me
05. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room (Remix)
06. Usher – Think Of You
07. Mase Ft. Total – What You Want
08. Swv – Youre The One
09. Brownstone – If You Love Me
10. Maxwell – Ascension
11. Brian Mcknight – Hold Me
12. Mya Ft. Jay-z – Best Of Me (Part 2)
13. Foxy Brown Ft. Blackstreet – Get Me Home
14. R Kelly Ft. Nas – Did You Ever Think (Remix)
15. Ne-yo Ft. Ll Cool J – So Sick (Remix)
Happy to announce that we’re doing another 90’s R&B night this Saturday (April 15th, 2017). The last one was a great time and I’m positive that this one will be the same. We are thankful that the good people over at Lion & Bright are letting us do it again there. Space is pretty limited so to avoid any disappointment, you should come out early.
So, if you are in Halifax this weekend and you want to hear some dope music from the 90’s and I highly suggest you make it out. Below is a link to the event page via facebook with more information.
I’ll be releasing a 90’s R&B mix later on this week for this event – so stay tuned for that!
It was quite the busy weekend. Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I’ve been really swamped with school work and events. More after the jump!
Continue reading “OKAY TK Back From Nationals”