Just landed in #Toronto moments ago. I made this 30 minute ‘No Sleep’ mix while I was on the plane. I wanted to keep myself occupied as I cannot sleep on airplanes to save my life.
I’ve included the tracklisting below. Its kind of all over the place with new and older song selections. Hopefully you enjoy. Hit me up if you need any of the music listed below.
01. James Hype – More Than Friends
02. Ciara – Goodies (Yo Las Remix)
03. Tiesto – Boom (Kidd Spin Edit)
04. Prince – Controversy (Dj Adhd Remix)
05. T-pain – I Cant Believe It (Jones Bootleg)
06. Tchami Ft. Malaa -the Sermon
07. Chris Lake & Tommy Tutone – Operator
08. Sleepy Tom Ft. Dirty Radio – Distant Future
09. Clb – Deep Inside
10. Luca Debonaire – Keep This Party Rocking
Listen, Share, Enjoy!
Here is a 30 minute Jam Mix for November.
01. Ty Dolla Sign Ft. Damian Marley – So Am I
02. G Eazy Ft. Cardi B, Asap Rocky – No Limit
03. Asap Ferg Ft. Juicy J – Plain Jane
04. Nerd Ft. Rihanna – Lemon
05. Axshn – Location
06. Moxie Raia – Wheels
07. Calvin Harris – Feels
08. Ty Dolla Sign – Ex
09. Nas – Oochi Walley (Mi Gente Edit)
10. Sean Paul – Volcano
11. Marian Hill – Down (Black Caviar Remix)
12. Nore – Nothin (Moombah Edit)
13. Nu Shooz – I Cant Wait
14. Kendrick Lamar – Dna (Okay Edit)
Here is my ‘no sleep’ house mix I recently put together for an upcoming night that I think will be pretty fun and which I’m also looking forward to playing.
Let me know if you like this sorta stuff and maybe I’ll do a monthly mix for this genre of music too.
PS. I did a slight nod to friday the 13th on the intro.
01. Duke Dumont – Real Life
02. Charlie Puth – Attention (Petedown Edit)
03. The Notorious Big – Hypnotize (Pbh Remix)
04. Freejak – Sway
05. French Montana Ft. Swae Lee – Unforgettable (Dark Edit)
06. David Zowie – The Real Don
07. Jengi – True
08. 219 Boyz – Want U 2 Bounce
09. Pbh – Deep Inside
Here is the October edition of my Bump & Grind R&B mix series. For those who don’t know, this mix is in collaboration with a monthly R&B event I do where we play nothing but R&B music from the late 80s/90’s/2000’s.
This mix is a small sample of the music that is played throughout the evening.
01. Horace Brown – One For The Money
02. Jagged Edge – The Way You Talk To Me
03. R Kelly Ft. Notorious Big – You To Be Happy
04. Intro – Funny How Time Flies
05. Toni Braxton – Youre Making Me High
06. Aaliyah – Rock The Boat
07. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room
08. Usher Ft. Jermaine Dupri – My Way
09. New Edition – Hit Me Off
10. Horace Brown – Things We Do For Love
11. Ll Cool J – Doing It
12. Mary J Blige Ft. Puff Daddy – Didnt Mean (Rmx)
13. Intro – Let Me Be The One
14. TLC – Unpretty (Rmx)