Sooner is better than later!
Here is the latest episode of GET LOOSE. This is your weekly 15 minute mini-mix.
Music from Groove Theory, Katy Perry, Jason Derulo, Sean Paul, Jazz Cartier.
01. Groove Theory – Tell Me (Mayeda Remix)
02. Katy Perry – Chained To The Rhythm (Fraze Remix)
03. Bruno Mars – Chunky
04. Jason Derulo Ft. Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla Sign – Swalla
05. Jazz Cartier – Tempted
06. Sean Paul – No Lie (Bvrnout Remix)
Busy week over here. I’m just 6 work days away from completing my physio/occupational therapy course. I’m pumped to say the least but at the same time I cannot wait to take some time off to unwind before I put myself out there on the job market.
Celebrations will be in full swing this weekend and I couldn’t be more happier that THE JAM is happening this Saturday at The Seahorse. I know I must sound like a broken record by now but I highly recommend you come out to this event if you are in the Halifax area. The night is essentially a mixed bag of great music spanning multiple genres.
Below is some more event information, courtesy of Facebook.
Here is the latest episode of Get Loose
New music from Ed Sheeran, Omarion, Maroon 5, Jeremih, Chris Brown, Big Sean, and The Weeknd.
01. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (Deville Remix)
02. Omarion – Distance
03. Maroon 5 Feat. Future – So Cold
04. Jeremih Feat. Chris Brown, Big Sean – I Think Of You
05. Janet Jackson Feat. Timbaland, Missy Elliott – Go Deep (Remix)
06. The Weeknd Feat. Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
Download Link: http://bit.ly/GETLOOSE028
A couple of weeks ago I decided to make a little edit for The Weeknd’s, Can’t Feel My Face. I can’t take full credit to this edit as my friend Loukas Stilldrunk first brought it to my attention and thus planted the seed in my head.
Hopefully it doesn’t get taken down. 😏