The other day I was going through my folder of sounds that I make for “potential” DJ routine videos. I started playing around with a couple of the chopped up samples and came up with this little routine for Camila Cabello’s “Havana”.
It’s a fun routine. I’ll be making more of these DJ routines in the future.
Here is my ‘no sleep’ house mix I recently put together for an upcoming night that I think will be pretty fun and which I’m also looking forward to playing.
Let me know if you like this sorta stuff and maybe I’ll do a monthly mix for this genre of music too.
PS. I did a slight nod to friday the 13th on the intro.
01. Duke Dumont – Real Life
02. Charlie Puth – Attention (Petedown Edit)
03. The Notorious Big – Hypnotize (Pbh Remix)
04. Freejak – Sway
05. French Montana Ft. Swae Lee – Unforgettable (Dark Edit)
06. David Zowie – The Real Don
07. Jengi – True
08. 219 Boyz – Want U 2 Bounce
09. Pbh – Deep Inside