First Jam mix for 2018!
Features some music from Bruno Mars, Cardi B, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Childish Gambino, The Knocks, Craig David, Plus More!
The tracklisting is located down below.
01. Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B – Finesse (Remix)
02. Justin Timberlake – Filthy
03. 112 – Dance With Me (Okay TK Refix)
04. Rihanna – Need Me (Okay TK Refix)
05. Childish Gamibino – 3005 (Chordashian Remix)
06. Nore – Nothing (Moombah Edit)
07. The Knocks – House Party
08. Missy Elliott – Spectrum (Midas Hutch Edit)
09. Kendrick Lamar – Why So Sad (Casual Edit)
10. Untitled 🙂
11. Stardust x Craig David – Music Sounds Better With You x Wild Thoughts
12. Too Short – Blow The Whistle (Deville Remix)
13. Ashanti – Rock With You (Callum Knight Remix)
I randomly decided to put this little mix together this afternoon. It’s a quick 30 minute listen. I’ll post the tracklisting below. Share & Enjoy!
01. Jam Intro
02. Kanye West – Good Life
03. Childish Gambino – Redbone (Agile Edit)
04. Notorious BIG – Kick In The Door (Okay TK Refix)
05. Omarion – W4W
05. Action Bronson – Let Me Breathe
06. Jay-Z – Bounce With Me (Pump Edit)
07. Vince Staple Ft. Juicy – Big Fish
08. Shake It Baby (Hedspin Edit)
09. Justin Bieber X Major Lazer – Let Me Love You Krazy
10. Brandy – I Wanna Be Down (Owl Banks Remix)
11. Chance The Rapper Ft Knox Fortune – All Night (Casual Thump Edit)
12. Full Crate – Get Right
13. Dam Funk – Hood Pass Intact
Hey everyone, hope the week has been treating you well.
This week I have a special edition of ‘Get Loose’. It features my good friend and DJ pal, Nick Bike. I’ve recently started reaching out to some DJ friends to do some guest spots for my ‘Get Loose’ mix series and Nick Bike is up first and he does not disappoint one bit.
To put it simply, Nick Bike is a dope DJ (3style Vancouver Champ) and knows his music well. If you are a DJ yourself, chances are you probably have at least one of his many edits nestled into one of your Serato crates. Over the years Nick Bike has released some great edits and remixes. Most recently released a really wicked version of Childish Gambino’s “Red Bone”. Right now it has over 50k plays on his soundcloud. If you haven’t heard it, check that sh*t out!
Anyway, it’s a great mix. Listen up and give it a share. Thanks again to the homie, Nick Bike
2. Bastion – Astral
3. D.V.N.O. – Odd Nite (Instrumental)
4. Armand Van Helden – The Funk Phenomena (acapella)
5. Pride – Le Jour Promis
6. Daft Punk – Too Long (95 Royale Remix)
7. Sylvester – Over And Over
8. Golden Bug – Krokodil
9. Kanye West – Black Skinhead
10. Louis La Roche – Galaxy Riders
11. Coping Mechanism – Sway Towards
12. Born Dirty – Trippy
13. Grandtheft & Sleepy Tom – Hold On x Deep Down Low
14. Housemeister – Who Is That Boys
15. Scenario Rock – Skitzo Dancer (acapella)
16. Justice – Stress MMXVII (Loze Edit)
17. Metallica – For Whom The Bells Toll (Nick Bike Edit)
18. Onelight – Silver (feat. Egyptian Lover)
19. Soulwax – Transient Program For Drums And Machinery
20. DiRTY RADiO – Champagne Bubbles (feat. 528)
21. Suken – Lift Off
22. Cameo – Candy
23. Wham! – Lovemaker
24. Luke Million – Riders
Woo.. What a week.
Finished my final placement(s) for school this morning so feeling pretty pumped today. I think this upbeat episode of ‘get loose’ is pretty reflective of my current mood and feelings.
Features music from #beyonce, #tuxedo, #childishgambino, #theweeknd, plus more.
01. DJ Khaled Ft. Beyonce, Jay-Z – Shining
02. Eden Prince – Senorita (Okay TK Edit)
03. Tuxedo Ft. Snoop Dogg – Fux With The Tux
04. Childish Gambino – Redbone (Nick Bike Edit)
05. Skee-Lo – I Wish (Okay Tk Moombah Basketball Bounce)
06. The Weeknd – Secrets
Download This Episode