Here is the October edition of my Bump & Grind R&B mix series. For those who don’t know, this mix is in collaboration with a monthly R&B event I do where we play nothing but R&B music from the late 80s/90’s/2000’s.
This mix is a small sample of the music that is played throughout the evening.
01. Horace Brown – One For The Money
02. Jagged Edge – The Way You Talk To Me
03. R Kelly Ft. Notorious Big – You To Be Happy
04. Intro – Funny How Time Flies
05. Toni Braxton – Youre Making Me High
06. Aaliyah – Rock The Boat
07. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room
08. Usher Ft. Jermaine Dupri – My Way
09. New Edition – Hit Me Off
10. Horace Brown – Things We Do For Love
11. Ll Cool J – Doing It
12. Mary J Blige Ft. Puff Daddy – Didnt Mean (Rmx)
13. Intro – Let Me Be The One
14. TLC – Unpretty (Rmx)
So I’m happy to be apart of this little upcoming event happening in November.
For the last couple months me and DJ IV have setup a 90s R&B night and thus far its been sold out and successful each month. We really appreciate everyone who has came out to this event – it means a lot!
We wanted to put together a bigger event every couple of months and this came across our table so we had to jump aboard. I’m really happy that this is concert is happening on a Saturday. If you live or have ever lived in Halifax, Nova Scotia most of our concerts generally happen throughout the week and on really odd dates, so this is a plus.
We’re happy to be sharing the stage with Mr. Cheeks, Horace Brown, and Intro for our first ‘Bump & Grind’ R&B concert series. There will be more if this one is successful of course.
We’ll be rolling out full promo for this event in a week or so but hit the link above and get your early bird tickets online before they are all gone!