Here is the May Edition of ‘Bump N Grind’. It features music from Stevie Wonder, Jane Child, Keith Sweat, Billy Lawrence, Jody Watley, Cameo, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and a ‘New Jack Swing’ Edit of ‘Sorry Not Sorry’ by Bryson Tiller.
I’m doing these R&B inspired mixes for an event I have called ‘Bump N Grind’ (just like the name of mixes). The event happens in Halifax, Nova Scotia at a nice little spot called Lion & Bright. If you are in the area this Victoria Day Weekend, come by early and say what’s up! I’ll include the event information down below.
Feel free to share the mix!
01. Guy – Groove Me
02. Jane Child – Dont Want To Fall In Love (Teddy Riley Remix)
03. Keith Sweat – I Want Her
04. Billy Lawrence – Up And Down
05. Jody Watley – Real Love
06. Stevie Wonder – Love Light In Flight
07. Cameo – Candy
08. Joe Public – Live And Learn
09. Michael Jackson – Remember The Time
10. Janet Jackson – Its Alright
11. Byson Tiller – Sorry Not Sorry (Okay TK New Jack Swing Edit)
I Recently put together another 90’s/2000’s R&B inspired mix for an upcoming event I have called, Bump N Grind. It’s an old school 90’s/2000’s R&B night. It takes place this Saturday (April 15th, 2017) inside Lion & Bright (Halifax, Nova Scotia).
Click Here For More Event Information
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening. Enjoy!
01. Jodeci – Get On Up
02. Gina Thompson Ft. Raekwon – The Things You Do (Darkchild Remix)
03. Intro – Let Me Be The One
04. Mary J Blige – You Remind Me
05. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room (Remix)
06. Usher – Think Of You
07. Mase Ft. Total – What You Want
08. Swv – Youre The One
09. Brownstone – If You Love Me
10. Maxwell – Ascension
11. Brian Mcknight – Hold Me
12. Mya Ft. Jay-z – Best Of Me (Part 2)
13. Foxy Brown Ft. Blackstreet – Get Me Home
14. R Kelly Ft. Nas – Did You Ever Think (Remix)
15. Ne-yo Ft. Ll Cool J – So Sick (Remix)
Last night’s 90s R&B event was super dope! It was a great mix of people that really appreciated the music that was played last night. I’m looking forward to doing another 90s R&B night.
I just want to let you in on another event I’m proud to be apart of – THE JAM. Probably one of the best dance nights in the city of Halifax. It’s a mix of everything under the sun. We play house, disco, trap, dance, twerk, funk, b-more, electronic, hip-hop, moombahton, old-school, jersey, R&B, remixes, etc, etc.
If you are in town, I think you should make it a priority to come down to The Seahorse this Saturday and dance.
Event information: Facebook Event
Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve released an episode of ‘Get Loose’. In any regard, it’s back now.
I have an 90s/2000s R&B inspired event coming up this weekend so I thought it would be a fitting idea to make a mix that goes hand in hand with the event.
Enjoy the mix.
Event information: Facebook Event
01. Mark Morrison – Return of the Mack
02. Mary J Blige – Ooh
03. Mary J Blige – Be Happy
04. 112 Ft. Puff Daddy, the Notorious Big – Only You (Remix)
05. Michael Jackson – Rock My World
06. Lil’ Mo Ft. Fabolous – Super Woman Pt.2
07. Ruff Endz – No More
08. Brandy Ft. Mase – Sitting on Top of the World
09. Jodeci – Get on Up (Gap Band Edit)
10. Ll Cool J Ft. Total – Loungin (Remix)
11. Blackstreet – Booty Call (Hot Sex Edit)
12. Intro – Love Thang
13. Janet Jackson Ft. Timbaland – Go Deep (Remix)
Download Link: Download Here