Here is the October edition of my Bump & Grind R&B mix series. For those who don’t know, this mix is in collaboration with a monthly R&B event I do where we play nothing but R&B music from the late 80s/90’s/2000’s.
This mix is a small sample of the music that is played throughout the evening.
01. Horace Brown – One For The Money
02. Jagged Edge – The Way You Talk To Me
03. R Kelly Ft. Notorious Big – You To Be Happy
04. Intro – Funny How Time Flies
05. Toni Braxton – Youre Making Me High
06. Aaliyah – Rock The Boat
07. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room
08. Usher Ft. Jermaine Dupri – My Way
09. New Edition – Hit Me Off
10. Horace Brown – Things We Do For Love
11. Ll Cool J – Doing It
12. Mary J Blige Ft. Puff Daddy – Didnt Mean (Rmx)
13. Intro – Let Me Be The One
14. TLC – Unpretty (Rmx)
Here is the May Edition of ‘Bump N Grind’. It features music from Stevie Wonder, Jane Child, Keith Sweat, Billy Lawrence, Jody Watley, Cameo, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, and a ‘New Jack Swing’ Edit of ‘Sorry Not Sorry’ by Bryson Tiller.
I’m doing these R&B inspired mixes for an event I have called ‘Bump N Grind’ (just like the name of mixes). The event happens in Halifax, Nova Scotia at a nice little spot called Lion & Bright. If you are in the area this Victoria Day Weekend, come by early and say what’s up! I’ll include the event information down below.
Feel free to share the mix!
01. Guy – Groove Me
02. Jane Child – Dont Want To Fall In Love (Teddy Riley Remix)
03. Keith Sweat – I Want Her
04. Billy Lawrence – Up And Down
05. Jody Watley – Real Love
06. Stevie Wonder – Love Light In Flight
07. Cameo – Candy
08. Joe Public – Live And Learn
09. Michael Jackson – Remember The Time
10. Janet Jackson – Its Alright
11. Byson Tiller – Sorry Not Sorry (Okay TK New Jack Swing Edit)
I Recently put together another 90’s/2000’s R&B inspired mix for an upcoming event I have called, Bump N Grind. It’s an old school 90’s/2000’s R&B night. It takes place this Saturday (April 15th, 2017) inside Lion & Bright (Halifax, Nova Scotia).
Click Here For More Event Information
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening. Enjoy!
01. Jodeci – Get On Up
02. Gina Thompson Ft. Raekwon – The Things You Do (Darkchild Remix)
03. Intro – Let Me Be The One
04. Mary J Blige – You Remind Me
05. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room (Remix)
06. Usher – Think Of You
07. Mase Ft. Total – What You Want
08. Swv – Youre The One
09. Brownstone – If You Love Me
10. Maxwell – Ascension
11. Brian Mcknight – Hold Me
12. Mya Ft. Jay-z – Best Of Me (Part 2)
13. Foxy Brown Ft. Blackstreet – Get Me Home
14. R Kelly Ft. Nas – Did You Ever Think (Remix)
15. Ne-yo Ft. Ll Cool J – So Sick (Remix)
Last night’s 90s R&B event was super dope! It was a great mix of people that really appreciated the music that was played last night. I’m looking forward to doing another 90s R&B night.
I just want to let you in on another event I’m proud to be apart of – THE JAM. Probably one of the best dance nights in the city of Halifax. It’s a mix of everything under the sun. We play house, disco, trap, dance, twerk, funk, b-more, electronic, hip-hop, moombahton, old-school, jersey, R&B, remixes, etc, etc.
If you are in town, I think you should make it a priority to come down to The Seahorse this Saturday and dance.
Event information: Facebook Event