Here is the September edition of my Bump & Grind R&B mix series. For those who don’t know, this mix is in collaboration with a monthly R&B event I do where we play nothing but R&B music from the late 80s/90’s/2000’s.
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening.
01. Wyclef Jean Ft. R Kelly – Gone Til November
02. Blackstreet – Booty Call
03. Carl Thomas Ft. LL Cool J – She Is
04. Surface – Happy
05. Intro – Love Thing
06. Next – Too Close
07. Puff Daddy Ft. Faith Evans, Lil Kim – Dont Stop What You’re Doing
08. Soul 4 Real – Every Little Thing I Do
09. Aaron Hall – Don’t Be Afraid
10. After 7 – Cant Stop (OKAY TK Remix)
11. SWV – Im So into You (Remix)
12. Tatyana Ali – Make Up Your Mind
13. Zhane – Request Line
14. The Boys – Dial My Heart
If you are in town (Halifax, Nova Scotia) on September 16th, come out and have some fun!
Facebook Event Page: Click Here For Details
I Recently put together another 90’s/2000’s R&B inspired mix for an upcoming event I have called, Bump N Grind. It’s an old school 90’s/2000’s R&B night. It takes place this Saturday (April 15th, 2017) inside Lion & Bright (Halifax, Nova Scotia).
Click Here For More Event Information
This mix is a small sample of the music that will be played throughout the evening. Enjoy!
01. Jodeci – Get On Up
02. Gina Thompson Ft. Raekwon – The Things You Do (Darkchild Remix)
03. Intro – Let Me Be The One
04. Mary J Blige – You Remind Me
05. Brandy Ft. Ll Cool J – Sitting Up In My Room (Remix)
06. Usher – Think Of You
07. Mase Ft. Total – What You Want
08. Swv – Youre The One
09. Brownstone – If You Love Me
10. Maxwell – Ascension
11. Brian Mcknight – Hold Me
12. Mya Ft. Jay-z – Best Of Me (Part 2)
13. Foxy Brown Ft. Blackstreet – Get Me Home
14. R Kelly Ft. Nas – Did You Ever Think (Remix)
15. Ne-yo Ft. Ll Cool J – So Sick (Remix)