I randomly decided to put this little mix together this afternoon. It’s a quick 30 minute listen. I’ll post the tracklisting below. Share & Enjoy!
01. Jam Intro
02. Kanye West – Good Life
03. Childish Gambino – Redbone (Agile Edit)
04. Notorious BIG – Kick In The Door (Okay TK Refix)
05. Omarion – W4W
05. Action Bronson – Let Me Breathe
06. Jay-Z – Bounce With Me (Pump Edit)
07. Vince Staple Ft. Juicy – Big Fish
08. Shake It Baby (Hedspin Edit)
09. Justin Bieber X Major Lazer – Let Me Love You Krazy
10. Brandy – I Wanna Be Down (Owl Banks Remix)
11. Chance The Rapper Ft Knox Fortune – All Night (Casual Thump Edit)
12. Full Crate – Get Right
13. Dam Funk – Hood Pass Intact
Just wanted to make a little post about The Jam event happening this Saturday (June 3rd) inside The Seahorse.
I’m going to start posting more about my upcoming events via this website as purchasing advertisements with Facebook has been quite hard to do the last couple weeks. They have a really flawed system for approving advertisements for events as of recently. It kind of sucks but what can you do? *Kanye Shrug
Anyhoo, you know the deal. If you are in Halifax, Nova Scotia this weekend, come out to The Seahorse this Saturday. It’s always a good time!
I’ve posted the event information below. Cheers!
Event Information Here
I put together this little 30 minute mix in celebration of a night I do that’s called The Jam. It turns 3 years old this weekend.
This mix is a quick taste of some of the music that we play at this event. It’s literally all over the place.
The Jam Facebook Event Page
01. Drake – Blem (Mozes Remix)
02. Drake – Started From The Glow
03. Tlc – Waterfalls (Uptempo)
04. The Internet – Somethings Missing
05. Sg Lewis – Warm (Okay Tk Edit)
06. Oliver – Night Is On My Mind
07. Dance Break
08. Rihanna – Rude Boy (Moshe Edit)
09. Adele – Hello (Adam Doubleyou X Nick Bike Remix)
10. Major Lazer Ft. Ty Dolla Sign, Wizkid – Boom
11. Drake – One Dance
12. Dillon Francis – Burn Up The Dance
13. Kanye West – Fade (Petedown Edit)
14. Mighty Fools – Bunda Seios
15. Iggy Azalea – Mo Bounce
16. Omarion – Distance (Moombah Edit)
It’s crazy to think that we’ve been doing The Jam for 3 years now. The Jam is a night where anything goes and you get to be yourself. We play everything from Rap, House, Dance, Moombahton, Twerk, Trap, Hip-Hop, Old School, Remixes, and basically anything else we can get our hands on that sounds dope!
Saturday, April 8th we’ll be giving away a bunch of prizes for the anniversary as a small token of appreciation to everyone who has ever attended one of these events. In the next couple days I’ll be releasing a little mix catered towards this event. Until then, if you are in town (Halifax, Nova Scotia), you should make it a priority to come out this weekend. I’ll post a link below so you can check out the information on the event page.
Event information: Facebook Event Page